Synopsis – 1 Day
A great insight into how famous looks and styles are created. This is a general class so is grading system independent so all welcome. You will learn how to create the traditional “Looks” but will also work on how to make new “Looks” to suit your workflow even if you don’t have million dollar budgets. Students are encouraged to bring their own footage to share with the class. This is my favorite class as we are always finding new and interesting ways to grade the different type of digital material available. The Powergrades and LUTs you make during the class can be exported and taken away.
London — 400GBP with Dado
- August 16 http://www.mytherapy.tv/colourtraining/
Singapore — US$1080
- August 17, 2013 Contact us for more information
New York — US$549
- September 5 2013 Contact us for more information
Los Angeles — US$549
- September 14, 2013 Contact us for more information
You Will Learn
- How to approach a session, when to push the grade and when to hold back. Learn from Warren about how he deals with clients in the room. Create established looks and explore how to make new ones. Remember it’s subjective so just play and have fun. Students are encouraged to bring their own material.
- Bleach Bypass
- Hipster looks
- Cross Process
- Natural Color vs Color Washes vs Tints
- Day for Night
- Schindlers… Color isolation
- Classic Black and White using the Key Mixer
- Orange and Teal
- Huge grads
- Spot Color
All students on this course receive an ICA Certificate.
There are regular open classes in London, Los Angeles, New York, and Singapore. Other locations are arranged on demand. This class can also be run privately on site.
- Los Angeles bookings +1 818-559-8648
- London http://www.mytherapy.tv/colourtraining/
- Singapore http://www.media-asylum.com/
- New York http://www.mewshop.com/