Guy Molin is a freelance colorist, based in the Netherlands. For the last 10 years he belongs to the top Color-graders in the Netherlands. Before that Guy was the one of the owners of a “big” Amsterdam based Post-Production-Facility, specialized in 35mmTelecine Film scanning, Color-correction and Film-recording.
Next to grading he also specializes in operating (digital-) cameras.
“A good cameraman, knows about color-correction, and vice versa; a good colorist has to understand cameras.”
As a “one-man-band” Guy has several multinationals as longtime returning clients. As a grader Guy works for practically all Dutch Broadcasters.
- ATKearney EMEA/USA/ASIA
- Fieldglass – Chicago
- United Postproduction – Hilversum
- Off The Fence/NatGeo
- Moskito-film/De Productie
- Mediamachine/Blackmagic Design
- Rabobank Netherlands
- Atelier HSL, Jan de Bont
- JWT/The Station-NewYork
- Johnson&Johnson – USA
- Strix/Filmpartners: Dracula (4K)
- KRO/NCRV: De Reunie
- VARA: De Muur
- Off The Fence: Gogongosa/NatGeo (4K)
- Tuvalu/NatGeo: Streets of the World, Release the Hounds
- Moskito: Cat&Mouse, Crepuscule, Venus & Furs (4K)
- United: IDTV, STRIKS, TALPA, VPRO-NTR, VARA-BNN, AVRO-TROS: RTL4/5, SBS6, EO, MAX, KRO-NCRV
Outside of his professional work, Guy is Vice Chairman of the NBF (Dutch Filmmakers Guild) and he is a passionate mountain climber.