Participants will focus on a major brand commercial in this practical workshop. They will look at the commercial from preparation for grading through to the final deliverables. In addition, they will receive a thorough grounding in the latest features introduced into the Resolve grading system.
You Will Learn
- Preparation for grading: layer management, xml import, conform
- Media management, offline, audio
- Graphics conform
- VFX replacement
- Last minute edit changes
- Creating looks from client reference image
- Matching shots and time
- Advanced secondaries
- Using external mattes
- Clean up, and object removal
- Beauty work
- Online mastering, broadcast legalize
- Preparing master for client approval
- Responding to client comments
- Clocking and mastering for clearcast and broadcast distribution channels
Who Should Attend
Color Assistants and Colorists who have a working knowledge of daVinci Resolve. Applicants must have a minimum of two years experience working in the fields of production or post-production to be eligible for this Masterclass.
All students are encouraged to bring their own material, so the group can discuss the grading challenges you face in your own workflows.