Synopsis – 2 Day Feature Film Colour Grading Masterclass
In this course we will be working on a project that was a theatrically released feature film. The feature was shot on Red Epic using anamorphic lenses. We are going to take the film from the preparation for grading through to the final deliverables. Apart from the obvious colour grading work we will also take an extensive look at the new features in Resolve v11 for online and mastering.
2 days with Dado Valentic
- 7-8 December 2017 www.colour.training
- 10-11 August 2017 www.colour.training
London – 800GBP – 2 days with Dado
- 12-13 July 2017 www.colour.training
You Will Learn
- Preparation for grading: layer management, xml import, conform
- Media management, offline, audio
- Graphics conform
- VFX replacement
- Last minute edit changes
- Creating looks from client reference image
- Matching shots and time
- Advanced secondaries
- Using external mattes
- Clean up, and object removal
- Beauty work
- Online mastering, broadcast legalize
- Preparing master for client approval
- Responding to client comments
- Clocking and mastering for clearcast and broadcast distribution channels
Who should attend the class?
Colour assistants and Colourists who have a working knowledge of DaVinci Resolve. This course will be too technical for a beginner. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the fields of production or post-production to be eligible for this Masterclass. All students on this course receive an ICA Certificate.
All students are encouraged to bring their own material, so the group can discuss the grading challenges you face in your own workflows.
Locations and booking info
Please contact www.colour.training to receive application form or call our London office on +44 0207 432 3863