Participants will work on a theatrically released feature film which was shot on Red Epic using anamorphic lenses. They will take the film from the preparation for grading through to the final deliverables. In addition, they will receive a thorough grounding in the latest features introduced into the Resolve grading system.
You Will Learn
- Preparation for grading: layer management, xml import, conform
- Media management, offline, audio
- Graphics conform
- VFX replacement
- Last minute edit changes
- Creating looks from client reference image
- Matching shots and time
- Advanced secondaries
- Using external mattes
- Clean up, and object removal
- Beauty work
- Online mastering, broadcast legalize
- Preparing master for client approval
- Responding to client comments
- Clocking and mastering for clearcast and broadcast distribution channels
Who should attend the class?
Colour assistants and Colourists who have a working knowledge of DaVinci Resolve. This course will be too technical for a beginner. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the fields of production or post-production to be eligible for this Masterclass. All students on this course receive an ICA Certificate.
All students are encouraged to bring their own material, so the group can discuss the grading challenges you face in your own workflows.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software